Tuesday, January 29, 2019

UNDER STARTERS ORDERS - District 3/4 St Helier, Jersey, Bye-Election for Deputy...29 January 2019 - Polling 27 February



There are 10 runners entered in the St Helier District 3/4 Bye Election...
They were paraded this evening at the Parish Hall Assembly Room at the First floor....which was unfortunate because the lift was not working (it had been damaged that very afternoon)


but the proceedings went ahead and at least one disabled person had been turned away...

The Constable chaired the meeting and warned the candidates about their obligations in this election NOT LEAST that they must submit returns of their expenses within 15 working days of the ballot....


With 10 Candidates my TRICAST forecast  - since I do not have a vote in this bye-election would be as follows.

The three are not in order - just the most likely candidates in my view....

Ant Lewis


Nick Le Cornu


John Baker



....but of course there are other brands available.

Polling Day is 27 February 2019
 

2 comments:

  1. My vote goes to Nick Le Cornu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mr LeVesconte on this and Nick Le Cornu gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete